We are so glad that you are interested in becoming a partner agency. Stepping Stones is always interested in growing our family. Working together is a true TEAM APPROACH. What are some ways in which your agency can partner with us?
- Referring or hosting trainings such as CBRF and CPR
- Referring or hosting family strengthening/parenting education classes to your clients.
- Staffing your facilities with our outstanding healthcare providers.
- Referring individuals for mediation services
- Referring or hosting Trauma groups
- Honestly, the list can go on forever….
Contact our office at 414-595-0449 or by email at INFO@MySteppingStone.org.
Is Stepping Stones willing to partner with other companies?
We are absolutely looking to build long lasting relationships/partnerships with other great
Why should we do CBRF training if our agency only has AFH facilities?
Medication Administration, First Aid & Choking, Fire Safety, Standard Precautions, Individualized Service Plans 101 and various others include valuable information that can be deemed as important areas for staff to be educated on.
Our agency has both CBRF and AFH facilities. Why should we train our AFH staff in
Including AFH staff in CBRF trainings can be beneficial when you are 1) short staffed, 2) allows flexibility with scheduling and 3) allows staff to have additional trainings in important areas such as Medication Administration, First Aid & Choking, Fire Safety, Standard Precautions, Individualized Service Plans 101 and various others. Stepping Stones also provides refresher courses.
What can a partnership with Stepping Stones look like?
Let’s just say the possibilities are endless!
- Stepping Stones provides employment placement for participants who successfully complete training. Stepping Stones can refer great candidates who are trained and looking for a great employer.
- Stepping Stones can also train staff who come straight to your company inquiring about employment, but have not been trained.
- Stepping Stones can provide additional services for your staff such as CBRF trainings, Mediation Services, Parental Visitation Monitoring & Monitored Child Visitation Exchange, Notary Services, Domestic Violence Education & Treatment, Parenting Education and Healthy Relationship Education. CPR classes are coming soon
Are the CBRF classes affordable?
Absolutely! Classes are comparable to others in the area, if not cheaper. Stepping Stones is also on the DWD Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) which allows participants to obtain funding through the Department of Workforce Development. As with all state funding assistance programs, there is a process. If employers would rather pay the cost of the training, Stepping Stones will provide a discount for its partners. Stepping Stones also offers several promotions throughout the year for participants who privately pay for training. Stepping Stones does offer a BUY NOW, PAY LATER option for students who are private pay. Lastly, Stepping Stones offers private pay students with “Thank You” incentives. These incentives are for referring participants who also complete training. A portion of the tuition is returned as a “Thank you”.